Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching Up Part 2 : Dolly Kei

Another photo shoot shot a while back. This has to be one of my favorites. Though, my hair was a bit of a mess. That day was super hot and muggy! It was supposed to be well into Winter. Oh, well... that's Texas weather for you.
 
The look was inspired by the fairytale character Red Ridding Hood. I'm really liking the dolly-kei style as of late. I hope to arrange more looks of this style. What do ya'll think? "Love" or "Not too fond of...", Let me know in the comments below. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dress: Anthropologie (got an awesome deal from the sale rack + Birthday discount)
UnderSkirt: Sewn and dyed by me
Collar & Pin: Vintage
Belt: Thrifted (plato's closet)
Boots: Marshalls
Floral Crown : Crafted by me
 
Thanks!
~Lady Liddy

5 comments:

Jennifer Nelson said...

Hey Lydia - I love the red dress - it's so adorable! Also love the layering with the underskirt, the delicate wreath, and the boots. The whole ensemble has a very sweet fairy-tale air to it. Lovely.

Unknown said...

dwah, thanks! Pleased to hear you liked it! :)

Unknown said...

You are absolutely adorable in these pics! If your sis is the one taking photos again, please tell her I love her work! She aleays makes you look magnificent! <3 BIG HUGZ

Unknown said...

Thanks, she sure does! If you like her work you should check out her fb page. She has some lovely wedding, family, and individuals photo work. Her new born shoots are some of my favorites. pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Jane-Photography/20549587726?ref=profile

Unknown said...

pretty;D wbijaj do mnie!;>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...