Monday, November 18, 2013

Morning Coffee Casual Outfit

Happy Monday!
 
Sunday, I found this cute $5 sleeveless mini dress at a Goodwill. I really enjoy thrifting! To put together this whole outfit from head to toe cost $49.
 
Outfit Break Down
Mini Dress: Goodwill | $5 
Vintage Blouse: Goodwill | $5
Yellow Pants: Kohl's | $14
Lace-up Boots: Marshalls | $20
Clock Necklace: Flea Market | $5
 
On a different note, I've been thinking about for sometime now... Would you ladies, like to see posts including outfits (of mine own) that I feel failed? I would diagnose why I felt it went wrong, and how I could possibly try better.
If you guys are interested in seeing something of that nature, let me know in the comments below.
 
Thanks!
 
~LadyLiddy~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I would love to see what outfits you think failed and what you could have done better.

Unknown said...

Good to know. I'll have to start posting those. It shouldn't be too long before one of those appear, seeing as that's a frequent event in my every day life. :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...