Monday, August 29, 2011

Forgiveness, Please?...

Hi, Guys!
 Yes, I know it's been forever! I've been sooo busy with summer ministries and work!
Here's some of my outfits I wore throughout the summer time. I wasn't as faithful in taking pictures... I'll be working on that. :]
In other news... I'm hoping to start up a YouTube channel for "LadyLiddyFashion" soon! I'll be posting Vlogs, Tips for new Lolitas, and hopefully some basic sewing tutorials. I'll be sure to let ya'll know when this all happens!
Picture time! :D









Lol... As you can tell in the progression of pictures, I'm wearing less and less make-up! I've been trying my very best to get all my acne cleared up! So, maybe if I become successful in this mission I'll post my secrets. So far everything is clearing up! I still have a ways to go and some allergies to figure out.

-LadyLiddy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...